When purchasing a continuous monitoring system for your facility, what do you look for? Reliability? Stability? Ease-of-use? There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing a system that will give complete insight into the conditions of your laboratory, manufacturing, or storage environment. Temperature, humidity, and pressure can change in an instant compromising the quality and integrity of your life science products. You want a system that will help you protect the quality and integrity of the products that are important to your customers. Knowing the right questions to ask is the first stop to keeping your environments safe and secure. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the right continuous monitoring system:
- Can the sensor and system meet your accuracy requirements?
- Do you need 21 CFR Part 11 compliance?
- Does the system have the ability to limit who has access?
- Can the system monitor multiple sites and locations?
- If an excursion happens, how will you be notified – email, phone call, text?
- How often are the sensors calibrated?
- How long does the sensor battery last before it needs recharging or changed?
- Is software included with the system? What reports are included? Are there custom reports?
- What are the network requirements for the sensors and receiver?
- What service and support is offered for the system?
- What is the warranty offered for the system?
- Will this system save you time and money?
Knowing the right questions to ask will help you narrow down your choice to the monitoring system that meets your specific needs. An environmental excursion could lead to the loss of your products, cell banks, and clinical samples. Make sure you choose the one that meets your requirements so you know your products and samples are safe and secure.
The Hanwell system from Masy BioServices offers complete insight into your storage space with temperature, humidity, and pressure monitoring. Talk to Masy today to find out more about how we can help you keep your products safe and secure.